Gold Bar Construction Photo Update
With construction activities underway, we are on on track for commercial production in 2019. The unseasonably mild winter conditions this year, have allowed us to accelerate aspects of our construction schedule.
Highlights of construction activities to date include:
1. Mobilized all major site contractors by November 8th
2. Site clearance and initial preparation for 2018 civil work largely complete
3. Installed temporary offices, communications equipment, water, and power
4. Began installation of mine water supply system; and
5. Mine development underway at Cabin Creek pit, the initial source of production
Please see our updated Gold Bar section on our website for further information and 3-D imagery. http://www.mcewenmining.com
About McEwen Mining Inc
McEwen Mining (NYSE:MUX) (TSE:MUX) has the goal to qualify for inclusion in the S&P 500 Index by creating a profitable gold and silver producer focused in the Americas. McEwen's principal assets consist of: the San José mine in Santa Cruz, Argentina (49% interest); the Black Fox mine in Timmins, Canada; the Fenix Project in Mexico; the Gold Bar mine in Nevada, currently under construction; and the large Los Azules copper project in Argentina, advancing towards development.
McEwen has approximately 345 million shares outstanding. Rob McEwen, Chairman and Chief Owner, owns roughly 23% of the shares.
McEwen Mining Inc
Marston Webb International