Strategy Update Presentation
- ASX - listed mineral explorer
- Nickel, cobalt, copper, zinc
- Experienced technical team
- Strong growth pipeline
- 123M Shares on Issue
- ~2.5 cents Share Price
- $3.1M Market Cap.
- $2.6M Enterprise Value
- We generate and explore new exploration opportunities in nickel, cobalt, copper and zinc
- We focus our efforts on prospective terranes, and combine a boots on ground approach with high-level technical capabilities
- Nickel and cobalt exploration on our Kalgoorlie projects is the immediate priority followed by zinc exploration at Billy Hills once the project tenements are granted in the second half of 2018
Experienced technical and corporate team
- Graham Ascough (Chairman) - Geophysicist with 27 years industry experience and formerly Falconbridge Exploration Manager Australasia (Nickel and PGE's).
- Donald Stephens (Non Executive Director / Company Secretary) - Chartered Accountant and corporate adviser with over 25 years of experience in the accounting industry, including 14 years as a partner of HLB Mann Judd, a firm of Chartered Accountants.
- David Hutton (Manager Director) - Geologist with 28 years industry experience and previously Mt Isa Mines / MIMEX, Forrestania Gold, LionOre, Western Metals, and Breakaway Resources.
- Jim McKinnon-Matthews (Geology Manager) - Geologist with 27 years industry experience and previously Western Mining Corporation.
- Kelvin Blundell (Consultant Geophysicist) - Geophysicist with 22 years industry experience and previously consulting geophysicist for Sandfire Resources during the Degrussa Cu-Au discovery.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Mithril Resources Limited
The Company and its exploration partners are actively exploring throughout the Kalgoorlie, West Kimberley and Murchison Districts of Western Australia for economic nickel, copper, zinc, and vanadium deposits.
In the Kalgoorlie District, Mithril is exploring for nickel on the Kurnalpi, Lignum Dam and North Scotia Projects which lie along strike from, or adjacent to previously mined high-grade nickel at the Silver Swan and Scotia Nickel Deposits.
In the West Kimberley, Mithril is exploring for zinc on the Billy Hills Project which lies adjacent to the previously mined Pillara Zinc Deposit.
In the Murchison, Mithril is exploring for copper, nickel and zinc mineralisation on the Nanadie Well Project and for copper, silver, zinc and lead on the Bangemall Base Metal Project. Mithril's exploration partner – Monax Mining Ltd is also exploring for vanadium on the Limestone Well tenements.
Mithril Resources Limited