Quarterly Activities Report March 2018
- Delivered Indicated Resource Project.
- Bulk Testwork - Calcine and Leach Update.
- COB on target to deliver PFS by 30 June 2018.
- Electric Vehicle Update - battery costs remain key to uptake.
- Stage One Achieved - COB has retained 51% of the beneficial interest of the Thackaringa Project. Milestone announced 20 April 2018.
- Asian Commercial Visit
- LGI Deal signed - As announced on 23 March 2018, on 16 April 2018 a cash share placement totalling A$ 7.8 million (US$ 6.0 million equivalent) at A$1.10 each share was made by COB to LG International.
- HAV MOU Signed
To view the full report, please visit:
About Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) is an exploration company focussed on green energy technology and a strategy of fast-tracking development of the Thackaringa Cobalt Project in New South Wales to achieve commercial production of cobalt. This strategic metal is in strong demand for new generation batteries, particularly lithium-ion batteries now widely used in clean energy systems.
COB has entered into a farm-in joint venture agreement with Broken Hill Prospecting Limited (“BPL”) in which COB seeks to acquire an initial 51% interest in the Thackaringa Cobalt Project. COB will undertake exploration and development programs on the Thackaringa Cobalt Project and, subject to the achievement of milestones, will acquire 100% of the Thackaringa Cobalt Project.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited