Diggers and Dealers Investor Presentation
- High quality landholding in the Goldfields of Western Australia
- Strong leadership with extensive mining, exploration and corporate management experience
- Generating near-term cash by developing gold projects via third party infrastructure
- Cash and tradeable securities of A$9.5M and no debt (As at 30 June 2018)
- Building a long term gold production profile
- Fully funded 55,000m resource growth and new discovery drill program for 2018 well underway
- Pursuing regional consolidation opportunities of high potential exploration and development assets
- Joint ventures for multi-commodity non-core projects across several regions with quality partners
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Intermin Resources Limited
Intermin Resources Limited (ASX:IRC) is a gold exploration and mining company focussed on the Kalgoorlie and Menzies areas of Western Australia which are host to some of Australia's richest gold deposits. The Company is developing a mining pipeline of projects to generate cash and self-fund aggressive exploration, mine developments and further acquisitions. The Teal gold mine has been recently completed.
Intermin is aiming to significantly grow its JORC-Compliant Mineral Resources, complete definitive feasibility studies on core high grade open cut and underground projects and build a sustainable development pipeline.
Intermin has a number of joint ventures in place across multiple commodities and regions of Australia providing exposure to Vanadium, Copper, PGE's, Gold and Nickel/Cobalt. Our quality joint venture partners are earning in to our project areas by spending over $20 million over 5 years enabling focus on the gold business while maintaining upside leverage.
Intermin Resources Limited