Annual Report 2018
Regeneus is an ASX-listed clinical-stage regenerative medicine company using stem cell and immuno-oncology technologies to develop a portfolio of cell-based therapies to address significant unmet medical needs in the human and animal health markets with a focus on osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal disorders, oncology and dermatology diseases.
The company is focused on unlocking value in its clinical-stage human and animal pipeline products through generating positive clinical data, technology development and partnering.
Review of operations
During the year, Regeneus achieved significant milestones positioning the Group for future growth including:
AGC licensing of Progenza
- AGC Inc. have the exclusive rights to manufacture Progenza for Japan. The ongoing collaboration is progressing well with AGC establishing a cell production facility in Japan
Progenza human clinical STEP trial published
- Progenza STEP trial positive results were published in the well-respected Journal of Translational Medicine
Partnering and technology development
- Advancing partnering discussions for clinical development and commercialisation of Progenza in Japan
- Patent allowed for Progenza in US complementing patents in Australia and Japan
- Progenza granted ATMP status in Europe
- RGSH4K ACTIVATE trial met primary endpoints of safety with promising signs of immune stimulation
- CryoShot pre-pivotal trial of the allogeneic off-the-shelf stem cells for canine osteoarthritis at University of Pennsylvania continues to be recruited
- Kvax trial of the autologous canine cancer vaccine for lymphoma at Small Animal Specialist Hospital in Sydney continues to be recruited
To view the full report, please visit:
To view FY18 Results and Business Update Presentation, please visit:
About Regeneus Ltd
Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) is a Sydney-based clinical-stage regenerative medicine company using stem cell and immuno-oncology technologies to develop a portfolio of innovative cell-based therapies to address significant unmet medical needs in the human and animal health markets with a focus on osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal disorders, oncology and dermatology.