What is White Rock Minerals?
- High quality assets offering geological, geographical and commodity diversification for investors - Australia and USA.
- Exposure to zinc, silver, gold and lead - 3.7M ozs of gold equivalent.
- White Rock's flagship Red Mountain Project is a globally significant zinc and precious metals VMS Project
o 9.1Mt at 12.9% ZnEq grade.
o Modern exploration campaign to increase the known zinc - silver - lead - gold JORC resource as well as to discover further deposits - aimed to generate strong results and a high level of news flow.
o Cornerstone investment and strategic relationship with Sandfire Resources NL (ASX:SFR) (Sandfire).
- White Rock has a second ,100% owned, gold and silver project, Mount Carrington, with a JORC Reserve and on an ML.
- Strong potential for significant rerating when compared to our zinc and gold peer groups.
- Highly credentialed and highly regarded management team and board.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About White Rock Minerals Ltd
White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) is a diversified explorer and near-stage producer, headquartered in Ballarat, Victoria. The Company's flagship exploration project is Red Mountain in central Alaska, where it has an earn-in joint venture arrangement with Sandfire Resources NL. At Red Mountain, there are already two high grade deposits, with an Inferred Mineral Resource of 9.1 million tonnes @ 12.9% ZnEq for 1.1 million tonnes of contained zinc equivalent. The Mt Carrington project, located near Drake, in Northern NSW, is a near-production precious metals asset with a resource of 341,000 ounces of gold and 23.2 million ounces of silver. White Rock Minerals is listed on the ASX:WRM.
White Rock Minerals Ltd
Sandfire Resources NL