Quarterly Activities Report
- Silver City Drilling engaged to shortly commence drilling to investigate targets identified within PL 231 via reprocessing of historic seismic below the already discovered gas pool in the Cattle Creek gas sands, and to investigate the potential for both coal seam gas and conventional gas within the Reid's Dome Beds.
- Commencement of experienced petroleum geologist, Mr James Crowley B.Sc(Hons), as Chief Operating Officer.
- Pipeline survey licence PSL 2028 issued to the Company to investigate options to connect with the Queensland Gas Pipeline.
- Completion of reprocessing of historic seismic data in southern area of PL 231.
- Continued investigation of monetisation options for known Cattle Creek Formation gas.
To view the full report, please visit:
About State Gas Limited
State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) is a Queensland-based developer of the Reid's Dome gas field (PL 231), which includes both CSG and conventional gas, originally discovered in 1954 during oil drilling prior to the existence of a pipeline network and an east coast gas market. The Reid's Dome field is located in the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland on the apex of the Springsure-Sericold Anticline. State Gas is sole Operator of PL 231, which is well-located 30 kilometres southwest of Rolleston, approximately 47 kilometres from the Queensland Gas Pipeline.
State Gas Limited