Quarterly Activities Report
- Positive Definitive Feasibility Study for Authier Lithium Project shows potential for a profitable and sustainable new lithium mine
- Increased Ore Reserve estimate for Authier to 12.1 million tonnes
- Encouraging high-grade lithium assays from Tansim
- Drilling at Mallina identifies spodumene pegmatites
- Tabba Tabba project advanced with new lithium anomalies identified and drilling planned
- Executive team strengthened with new Canadian VP to drive Authier development
The completion of the Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) for the Authier Lithium Project (Authier) in Canada will be a transformative event for Sayona as is evolves to the development stage. The Company is well funded to enable it to complete Authier permitting activities and move into the engineering, procurement, construction and management phases, and drilling of two prospective Western Australian lithium projects.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Sayona Mining Ltd
Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) is an Australian, ASX-listed (SYA) company focused on sourcing and developing the raw materials required to construct lithium-ion batteries for use in the rapidly growing new and green technology sectors. The Company has lithium projects in Quebec, Canada and in Western Australia.
Please visit us as at www.sayonamining.com.au
Sayona Mining Ltd