Quarterly Investor Briefing - Q1 2019
Achievements Q1 FY 2019 - iSignthis is set for Growth.
- Commenced onboarding of merchants to our Tier 1 card processing facilities in the EU
- Moved off our costly 3rd party EU Tier 2 & 3 arrangements, reducing our COGS and simplifying operations.
- Extended our Intellectual Property portfolio (patents and trademarks)
- Activated more than 12 merchants commence transacting on our Tier 1 processing network in the EU
- Completed acquisition of Baltic Banking Services (BBS) for core banking network technologies
- FCA granted transitional UK "BREXIT" license to allow for continued operations in the UK.
- Integrated operations between Probanx(R) & BBS to contract first customer(s) to unified core banking & core networking solution
- Executed customer contracts for our regulated services exceed 100 (post customer due diligence & underwriting)
- Progressed Australian APRA regulated ADI license, ASIC AFSL & RBA ESA including satisfying a 3rd party APRA CPS234 security audit. ADI related CORE IT infrastructure now in place.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About iSignthis Ltd
Australian Securities and Frankfurt Stock Exchange listed iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is the global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication with deposit taking, transactional banking and payment processing capability. iSignthis provides an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants, with a unified payment and identity service via our Paydentity(TM) and ISXPay(R) solutions.
By converging payments and identity, iSignthis delivers regulatory compliance to an enhanced customer due diligence standard, offering global reach to any of the world's 4.2Bn 'bank verified' card or account holders, that can be remotely on-boarded to meet the Customer Due Diligence requirements of AML regulated merchants in as little as 3 to 5 minutes. Paydentity(TM) has now onboarded and verified more than 1.5m persons to an AML KYC standard.
iSignthis Paydentity(TM) service is the trusted back office solution for regulated entities, allowing merchants to stay ahead of the regulatory curve, and focus on growing their core business. iSignthis' subsidiary, iSignthis eMoney Ltd, trades as ISXPay(R), and is an EEA authorised eMoney Monetary Financial Institution, offering card acquiring in the EEA, and Australia.
ISXPay(R) is a principal member of Visa Inc, Mastercard Inc, Diners, Discover, (China) Union Pay International and JCB International, an American Express aggregator, and provides merchants with access to payments via alternative methods including SEPA, Poli Payments, Sofort, Trustly, WeChat, AliPay and others.
UAB Baltic Banking Service, a wholly owned subsidiary of iSignthis Ltd, provides API based access to SEPA Core, SEPA Instant and SEPA business scheme, for neobanks, banks, credit unions and emoney institutions, and provides a bridge to the Central Bank of Lithuania's CENTROLink service.
Probanx Information Systems Ltd (Probanx(R)), a wholly owned subsidiary of iSignthis Ltd, is an international banking software company which has been serving the banking industry since the year 2000 by developing comprehensive banking software solutions to financial institutions around the globe. Probanx offers web-based banking solutions using the latest technology and international standard business rules. Our customers are located on five continents and supported from our technical centres in Europe and Australia.
iSignthis' Probanx delivers core banking software, including a fully comprehensive and versatile banking solution for retail, corporate and private banks, emoney and payment institutions, offering capabilities that up until now were affordable only by large commercial banks.
For investor information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org