- On March 22, 2019, Magnolia LNG, LLC received notice from the United States Department of Energy (DOE) thatthe agency had granted authorization for Magnolia to expand its export capacity to 8.8 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) of LNG to countries that have free trade agreements (FTA) with the United States.
Bear Head LNG:
- On February 19, 2019, Bear Head LNG Corporation Inc. signed agreements with the Assembly of Nova ScotiaMi'kmaq Chiefs (Assembly) and the Nova Scotia Construction Labour Relations Association Limited and CapeBreton Unions (together, Unions) delivering on Bear Head's commitments to ensure local benefits andmeaningful Mi'kmaq participation in the project in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- On March 28, 2019, LNG Limited changed its registered office address to Level 25, 20 Bond Street, Sydney, NewSouth Wales 2000, Australia.
OSMR(R) Process Technology
- LNGL continued to examine technical improvements in the OSMR(R) technology and plant modular design tofurther reduce costs.
- The Company continues to engage with third-parties interested in using the OSMR(R) technology in their projects.
- On February 5, 2019, LNG Limited announced in an Appendix 3B notice the issue of 60,000 Shares to Joe B'Oris(Chief Development Officer of LNGL) following the vesting of 60,000 Retention Rights on January 31, 2019.
- On March 20, 2019, LNG Limited was given a Notice of ceasing to be a substantial holder by Valinor Management,L.P. and its affiliates.
To view the full release, please visit:
About Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd
- Magnolia LNG, LLC (Magnolia LNG), a US-based subsidiary, which is developing an eight mtpa or greater LNG export terminal, in the Port of Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA;
- Bear Head LNG Corporation Inc. (Bear Head LNG), a Canadian-based subsidiary, which is developing an 8 – 12 mtpa LNG export terminal in Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada with potential for further expansion;
- Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc. (Bear Paw), which is proposing to construct and operate a 62.5 km gas pipeline lateral to connect gas supply to Bear Head LNG; and
- LNG Technology Pty Ltd, a subsidiary which owns and develops the Company's OSMR® LNG liquefaction process, a midscale LNG business model that plans to deliver lower capital and operating costs, faster construction, and improved efficiency, relative to larger traditional LNG projects.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd