Lake Resources NL (
- Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) is near completion for the Kachi Lithium Brine Project in Argentina, a major lithium project in the Lithium Triangle.
- Large volume high purity lithium carbonate with very low impurities to be produced from Lake's Kachi Lithium Brine Project for off-takers in Asia. Delivery to commence from March 2020.
- 20,000 litres of brines currently underway to arrive at pilot plant in California soon after the end of January 2020.
- Pre-production targeted in early 2020 from pilot plant using Lilac Solutions' direct extraction ion exchange methodology expected to produce at the lower part of industry cost curve.
- London based, SD Capital Advisory Limited appointed to secure debt funding of up to US$25 million for DFS, permitting and lithium pre-production from its Kachi Lithium Brine Project in Argentina.
- Capital raising underway for purpose of increasing shareholder value with intent to repay convertible notes; update due by 10 February.
To view the quarterly report, please visit:
About Lake Resources NL
Lake Resources NL (ASX:LKE) (OTCMKTS:LLKKF) is a clean lithium developer utilising clean, direct extraction technology for the development of sustainable, high purity lithium from its flagship Kachi Project, as well as three other lithium brine projects in Argentina. The projects are in a prime location within the Lithium Triangle, where 40% of the world's lithium is produced at the lowest cost.
This method will enable Lake Resources to be an efficient, responsibly-sourced, environmentally friendly and cost competitive supplier of high-purity lithium, which is readily scalable, and in demand from Tier 1 electric vehicle makers and battery makers.
Lake Resources N.L.