Lake Resources NL (
- Compelling and robust Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) results for Kachi Lithium Brine Project in Argentina, show project capable of producing sustainable high-purity lithium carbonate to attract premium pricing.
- Long life, low cost operation with 25,500tpa LCE using Lilac Solutions' innovative sustainable direct extraction method at competitive operating and capital costs.
- Post-tax NPV8 of US$748 million (A$1,180m) and IRR of 22% with high margin EBITDA of US$155 million (A$245m) in first full year of production
- High purity battery grade lithium carbonate samples (99.9%) demonstrated from Kachi Project brines with more samples for off-takers in coming months.
- 20,000 litres of brines from Kachi to Lilac's pilot plant module in California, with additional 20,000 litres in transit to meet demand from potential off-takers.
- Technology partner, Lilac Solutions, announced US$20m backing from Breakthrough Fund and MIT's The Engine fund.
- Discussions continue for debt funding of US$10m to US$25 million for DFS, permitting and lithium pre-production for the Kachi Project.
- Capital raising completed with a A$3.4m private placement and a Share Purchase Plan. The A$1.96m convertible securities facility was paid out.
- Limited impact from restrictions imposed due to COVID-19; operations continuing with increased personal protection and heightened security based on government guidelines.
To view the full quarterly report, please visit:
About Lake Resources NL
Lake Resources NL (ASX:LKE) (OTCMKTS:LLKKF) is a clean lithium developer utilising clean, direct extraction technology for the development of sustainable, high purity lithium from its flagship Kachi Project, as well as three other lithium brine projects in Argentina. The projects are in a prime location within the Lithium Triangle, where 40% of the world's lithium is produced at the lowest cost.
This method will enable Lake Resources to be an efficient, responsibly-sourced, environmentally friendly and cost competitive supplier of high-purity lithium, which is readily scalable, and in demand from Tier 1 electric vehicle makers and battery makers.
Lake Resources N.L.