Integrated 3 fold strategy - to deliver short and longer term value
- Application of new technology/ideas to make new discoveries in Tennant Creek (Goanna copper-gold, Mauretania gold, Edna Beryl gold)
- Small Mines -monetise existing resources and provide opportunities for "near mine" discoveries (Edna Beryl under development and will be one of Australia's highest grade gold mines plus pipeline of others)
- Leverage new technology/ideas outside of the Tennant Creek Project
o New gold-copper projects in New South Wales
Emmerson -a unique gold and copper explorer
- Tennant Creek Exploration fully funded by Evolution Mining
- First small, ultra high grade gold mine under construction (Edna Beryl)
- Other small mines undergoing permitting and planning
- Exploration Program underway for both gold and copper in Tennant Creek and NSW
- Next drill program includes ~4,000m at the recently discovered Gecko-Goanna copper-gold project (NT). Plus large geophysical survey at Kadungle(NSW), ahead of drilling
- ERM remains well funded ~$3.6m in cash plus potential for risk free cash from small mines
- Potential for attracting additional JVs over NSW projects
- Highly leveraged to success across all strategic horizons
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Emmerson Resources Limited
Emmerson Resources Limited (ASX:ERM) (FRA:42E) is an ASX listed gold resource company that recently (July, 2014) secured a landmark Joint Venture agreement with Evolution Mining (ASX:EVN).
- Has an aggressive exploration program and dominant position in the world class Tennant Creek Mineral Field.
- Is applying new exploration concepts and technologies to unlock the next generation of gold and copper deposits.
- Owns the only carbon-in-pulp gold plant in the region.
- Has an experienced Board and Management team.
Mr. Rob Bills
Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer