Yangibana Project - Begin the FutureHastings Technology Metals Ltd (
Investment Attraction - Why Hastings?
- Highest NdPr content at 41% of TREO
- CAGR of 9% for NdPr due to expected strong demand from EV sales
- NPV A$447m : IRR 28% : Payback 2.6 years
- Average Annual Free Cash Flow ~A$137m
- EIA report completed, progressing on to final permitting and approvals
- German Offtake - Contract drafting with Thyssenkrupp, negotiations with other T1s
- Boatou SkyRock - contract signed for 2,500T a year for 5 years
- KFW Bank - strong support for UFK concessionary project finance loan
- Production start 2Q 2021
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Hastings Technology Metals Ltd
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:HAS) is advancing its Yangibana Rare Earths Project in the Upper Gascoyne Region of Western Australia towards production. The proposed beneficiation and hydro metallurgy processing plant will treat rare earths deposits, predominantly monazite, hosting high neodymium and praseodymium contents to produce a mixed rare earths carbonate that will be further refined into individual rare earth oxides at processing plants overseas.
Neodymium and praseodymium are vital components in the manufacture of permanent magnets which is used in a wide and expanding range of advanced and high-tech products including electric vehicles, wind turbines, robotics, medical applications and others. Hastings aims to become the next significant producer of neodymium and praseodymium outside of China.
Hastings holds 100% interest in the most significant deposits within the overall project, and 70% interest in additional deposits that will be developed at a later date, all held under Mining Leases. Numerous prospects have been identified warranting detailed exploration to further extend the life of the project.
The Brockman deposit, near Halls Creek in Western Australia, contains JORC Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resources, estimated using the guidelines of JORC Code (2012 Edition).
The Company is also progressing a Mining Lease application over the Brockman Rare Earths and Rare Metals Project.
Hastings aims to capitalise on the strong demand for critical rare earths created by the expanding demand for new technology products.
Chief Operating Officer
General Manager Exploration
Link: Investor Presentation