Lamil Au-Cu Project - Paterson Province
- Please visit the ASX to view the (ASX:A1M) announcement.
Lamil Au-Cu Project - Paterson Province, Western Australia
- Data filtering technology applied to multiple geophysical data sets has identified 15 drill-ready targets in shallow basement at the Lamil Project in the regional "hinge zone" of the highly prospective Paterson Province.
- The analysis has provided an improved understanding of depth to basement, basement geometry and basement structural architecture, resulting in a reinterpretation and refinement of the Lamil Dome P1, P2 and P4 targets and a number of new high priority targets,
- None of the targets have previously been drill-tested.
- AIC plans to commence drilling as soon as COVID-19 access restrictions impacting the region are lifted and all necessary approvals are received.
About Rumble Resources Ltd
Rumble Resources Limited (ASX:RTR) (FRA:20Z) is an Australian based exploration company, officially admitted to the ASX on the 1st July 2011. Rumble was established with the aim of adding significant value to its current gold and base metal assets and will continue to look at mineral acquisition opportunities both in Australia and abroad.
Rumble Resources Ltd