Follow approval by shareholders and confirmation by ASIC, Incremental Oil and Gas Limited (ASX:IOG) (OTCMKTS:ICRMF) advises that the Company name has changed to Eon NRG Limited. Effective from Friday 16th February, the Company's shares will be trading on the Australian Securities Exchange under the new trading ticker E2E.
Oil Gas & Energy
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is pleased to advise that a 10,000m RC drilling program commenced 12 February 2018 on the Reptile Project within EPLs 3496 and 3497 and held by its wholly-owned subsidiary Reptile Uranium Namibia (Pty) Ltd.
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) is pleased to provide an update in relation to the development of the Kidston Renewable Energy Hub in North Queensland.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) announces that a webinar presentation will be delivered by the Managing Director, Mr Richard Cottee, on Thursday, 8 February 2018 commencing at 4:00pm AEST to discuss the Quarterly Report for the quarter ended 31 December 2017.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) provides the Company's latest Presentation at CWC Japan LNG & Gas Summit.
The Board of Elk Petroleum Limited (ASX:ELK) (OTCMKTS:EKPTF) is very pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. James (Jim) M. Piccone as an Executive Director of the Company. The appointment is effective from Friday, 2 February 2018.
As foreshadowed in the recent quarterly report, Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) has contracted with Ensign Australia Pty Ltd to use its presently mothballed Rig 932 for a forthcoming drilling programme of up to four wells.
Cobalt Blue (ASX:COB) and Havilah Resources (ASX:HAV) today signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
Leigh Creek Energy Limited (ASX:LCK) (OTCMKTS:MRTDF) is pleased to provide its shareholders and the market with an update on the development of the Leigh Creek Energy Project in South Australia for the three months to 31 December 2017.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities Report For the Quarter ended 31 December, 2017.
Banking & Finance
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Initiation of Research Coverage
- FINANCE VIDEO: Australian Potash Ltd (ASX:APC) Drilling to Commence Shortly at Yamarna Gold Project as Lake Wells Continues to Take Shape
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Secures US$4M in Leading Blockchain Finance and Trading Platform Securrency Inc.
Mining & Metals
- Blackham Resources Ltd (ASX:BLK) Entitlement Offer Settled and New Director Appointed
- Rumble Resources Ltd (ASX:RTR) Gravity Survey Completed at Earaheedy
- Intermin Resources Limited (ASX:IRC) 55,000m New Discovery and Resource Growth Drilling Program Commenced