The Independent Directors of Leigh Creek Energy Ltd (ASX:LCK) (FRA:) (OTCMKTS:) have engaged Grant Thornton Corporate Finance Pty Ltd to prepare an independent expert's report stating whether, in its opinion, the Proposed Issue is fair and reasonable to the Non-Associated Shareholders
Oil Gas & Energy
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) is pleased to provide an update in relation to the 250MW Kidston Stage 2 Pumped Storage Hydro project at Kidston, North Queensland. The K2-Hydro project is part of the overall Kidston Stage 2 project, which includes a co-located 270MW solar PV project.
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) is pleased to provide shareholders with this latest update regarding the construction program for the Company's Phase One 50MW Kidston Solar Project.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Reports for the period ending September 2017.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) provides the Company's 2017 Annual Report to Shareholders.
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Scout Drilling Identifies New Mineralised Palaeochannel on Nova JV Project
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is pleased to announce positive results from the early part of a 7,500m scout drilling program currently being carried out on its Nova Joint Venture project Namibia where JOGMEC is earning a 39.5% interest.
Brisbane-based gas conventional gas developer State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) is pleased to announce that its shares will commence trading on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) today (Tuesday, 10 October 2017).
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is pleased to announce its highly encouraging maiden mineral resource estimate for the Tumas 3 discovery which, at a 200ppm eU3O8 cut-off, comprises 23.5Mlb inferred mineral resources at a grade of 382ppm eU3O8. This deposit occurs on EPL3496, held by the Deep Yellow wholly-owned subsidiary Reptile Uranium Namibia (Pty) Ltd.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) provides the Company's Annual Report Review Presentation.
The Board of Directors of Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) has resolved to suspend all activity related to the redomicile of the Company to the United States in order to focus on current business.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) to Divest Interests in Digital4ge and VAMP
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Extension of Closing Date of Rights Issue
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Appendix 4C - Quarterly
Mining & Metals
- McEwen Mining (NYSE:MUX) (TSE:MUX) Q3 2017 Production Results
- Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) (TSE:CDV) Updated Technical Report Relating to Namdini Project Filed
- Altech Chemicals Ltd (ASX:ATC) Finalises Design of 4,500tpa HPA plant
- Nanollose Ltd (ASX:NC6) Sustainable Fibre Company Commences Trading on the ASX
- dorsaVi (ASX:DVL) Receives $1.1m Federal Government Advanced Manufacturing Growth Fund Grant to Support Enhancements to Current Manufacturing Facilities
- Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) Investor Presentation