PFS - Kachi Project High Margin Production.
Pre-Feasibility Study Results
- High Margin Future Lithium Production - 62% Operating Margin (EBITDA)
A$245 million EBITDA in first full year of operation
- Long Life, High Value Project - 25 year production at 25,500 tpa LCE
A$1.66 billion project value NPV @ 8% discount rate, Pre tax); 60x LKE market value
- High Purity Lithium; Premium Price - 99.9% purity battery grade Li2CO3
- Cost Competitive with Brine Producers - Operating cost US$4170/t Li2CO3
- Commercial New Technology - Lithium product in days, not 9-18 months
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Lake Resources NL
Lake Resources NL (ASX:LKE) (OTCMKTS:LLKKF) is a clean lithium developer utilising clean, direct extraction technology for the development of sustainable, high purity lithium from its flagship Kachi Project, as well as three other lithium brine projects in Argentina. The projects are in a prime location within the Lithium Triangle, where 40% of the world's lithium is produced at the lowest cost.
This method will enable Lake Resources to be an efficient, responsibly-sourced, environmentally friendly and cost competitive supplier of high-purity lithium, which is readily scalable, and in demand from Tier 1 electric vehicle makers and battery makers.
Lake Resources NL