Quarterly Activities Report
Perth, Jan 27, 2023 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Australian kaolin and silica exploration company Corella Resources Ltd (ASX:CR9) is pleased to provide a summary of activities and attached Appendix 5B for the quarter ended 31 December 2022.
- Total of 54 hole (1,021m) resource definition and exploration drill programs were completed with all holes intercepting bright white kaolin.
- 47 hole (892m) Tampu Resource Definition infill drilling completed at existing Tampu project to upgrade Resource to Reserves and a fast track to PFS.
- Drill core to produce a definitive bulk metallurgical test work sample to further offtake discussions and feed into feasibility studies.
- Completion of resource definition drilling follows previous outstanding metallurgical results achieving higher than commercial 5N (99.99906%)1 and distinguishing Tampu as the highest purity kaolin feedstock for HPA compared to its peers.
- Additional 7 hole (129m) exploration drill program identifies two major bright white kaolin discoveries at the Whitecap and Whitehills prospects located just 2km and 19km from the existing Tampu resource which adds potential for growth.
- Cash balance of $2.31 million as at 31 December 2022.
*To view the full quarterly report, please visit:
About Corella Resources Ltd
Corella Resources is an Australian exploration company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:CR9). Corella Resources is focussed on exploration and development of their 100% owned Tampu, Wiltshire and Kalannie kaolin projects along with the 100% owned Bonnie Rock silica project. All 4 projects are located in the mid-west of Western Australia.
Corella Resources Ltd