Sydney, July 9, 2007 (ABN Newswire) - Greater Bendigo Gold Mines Limited (ASX: GBM) - Plant Construction Contract Entered - Mr John Cahill, MD; Boardroomradio is pleased to announce that Greater Bendigo Gold Mines Limited (ASX: GBM) has published an audio file. The following presentation "Plant Construction Contract Entered" is now available as an instant audio download to your computer. You may also transfer this information to your listening device as an IPod podcast.
- Construction of Gold Plant at Inglewood
- Shallow Depth with High Grades
- Reopened Maxwell Mine
- Timeline for Inglewood - Middle of August for Stage 1 Tailings treatment
- Futher shoots to be evaluated in proximity of existing operations
- Capital position to be enhanced with gold tailings processing
The BRR service is based on streaming audio sent in compressed form over the internet and displayed as it arrives. You do not have to wait for the whole file to be downloaded before you can hear it, instead the media is sent in a continuous stream and is played immediately as it reaches your computer. Please note that during live broadcasts there can be a delay of approximately 1-2 minutes, depending on traffic through your Internet Service Provider.