The following link shows slides accompanying a presentation given by Mr Dan O'Neill at the Mines & Money Investor Forum in London on 21 November.
Highlights from the presentation are:
- Construction underway, mining commencing and diamond production Q1'08
- 100% ownership of Lerala kimberlite diamond project in Botswana
- 3.7Mct @ 27cpht JORC diamond indicated resource; 10 yr mine life
- 330,000ct pa, low capital cost, low operating costs
- Progressing our stated strategy of focusing on diamond development opportunities
- Acquired Sloan 1 and 2 diamondiferous kimberlite pipes in the USA of 9.3 hectares
- proceeding immediately to resource definition program
- Significant resource upside at Lerala and exploration upside at Tuli, Jwaneng and
Sloan provides growth opportunities
- Experienced Board and local operational management in both Botswana and USA
The information in this report that relates to resource information and exploration results is based on information compiled by Mr DC O'Neill, who is a member of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists and a full time employee of DiamonEx Limited.
Mr O'Neill has sufficient experience relevant to the styles of mineralisation and types of deposit under consideration and the activities which he is undertaking to qualify as a Competent Person as defined by the Australasian Code for Reporting Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves. Mr O'Neill consents to the inclusion of his name in this report and to the issue of this report in the form and context in which it appears.