Mr Volpe has over 20 years experience in public company, corporate and strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions in Australia, Asia and Africa, and his experience includes the stock broking and mining exploration industry. Mr Volpe is the company's executive and has been instrumental in securing the company's exploration portfolio, negotiating the company's joint ventures and raising capital.
For the Botswana Metals Presentation at Investorium.tv, please visit:
About Boab Metals Limited
Boab Metals Limited (ASX:BML) is a Western Australian based exploration and development company with interests in Australia and South America. In Australia, the Company is currently focused on developing the Sorby Hills Lead-Silver-Zinc Joint Venture Project in WA. Boab owns a 75% interest in the Joint Venture with the remaining 25% (contributing) interest held by Henan Yuguang Gold & Lead Co. Ltd.
Boab Metals Limited