Quarterly Activities Report
Sydney, April 27, 2012 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Lithex Resources Limited (ASX:LTX) is pleased to provide its Quarterly Activity Report for the quarter ended 31 March 2012.
- Maiden Inferred Mineral Resource at Moolyella completed
- Initial Auger Program completed across tailing dumps, stockpiles and unmined alluvial leads
- RC Drilling well under way at Moolyella (completed post Quarter)
- Pegmatites identified at the Pilgangoora Project
- Potential for pegmatite hosted Heavy Rare Earth Mineralisation at Shaw River
- Application made for an additional exploration licence at the Arthur River Project
- Appointment of an experienced Exploration Manager to the Lithex team
To view the complete Lithex Resources Quarterly Report, please refer to the following link below:
About Ultracharge Ltd
UltraCharge battery technology presents significant game-changing advantages to the entire battery industry, that will bring economic and ecological benefits to future energy sources.