Malaysia Pays Highest Recognition to Real Estate Professionals and Agencies in the Country
Celebrated with the highest industry standards and dubbed the Oscars of the real estate industry, the iProperty.com AAA 2015, organised by the country's No.1 property website, was held at the One World Hotel. The event was attended by more than 500 real estate professionals from all walks of life.
Speaking at the gala night, iProperty Group's Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Georg Chmiel said that the iProperty.com AAA 2015 is dedicated to honouring the country's exemplary and most outstanding real estate professionals who have envisioned and created marvels in the real estate industry.
The winners in the 17 categories outlined in the iProperty.com Agents Advertising Awards 2015 were:
1. Outstanding Real Estate Agency of the Year (Titanium) - Chester Properties Sdn Bhd
2. Outstanding Real Estate Agency of the Year (Platinum) - IQI Realty Sdn Bhd
3. Agency of the Year (Titanium) - Vivahomes Realty
4. Agency of the Year (Platinum) - IQI Realty Sdn Bhd
5. Agency of the Year (Gold) - MIP Properties
6. Most Dynamic Real Estate Agency - Full Homes Realty Sdn Bhd
7. Elite Project Marketing Agency - Big House Group
8. Star Real Estate Agency - 5 top area winners
a. Rina Properties (Cheras)
b. Oriental Realty (Seri Kembangan)
c. Metro World Realty (Klang)
d. ECG Affirm Group of Companies (Bukit Bintang)
e. Full Home Realty Sdn Bhd (Kota Kemuning)
9. Most Innovative Real Estate Agency - Huttons One World Sdn Bhd
10. State-of-the-art Agency Mobile App - Big House Group
11. Visionary Real Estate Agency - Vivahomes Realty
1. Breakthrough Agent of the Year (Residential) - A. Ganesan, Universal Properties
2. Breakthrough Agent of the Year (Commercial) - Janet Chong, Hartamas OUG
3. Star Agent - Area (Residential) - 3 top area winners
a. Raphael Wong (Mont Kiara), Real Estate Finders
b. A. Ganesan (Petaling Jaya), Universal Properties
c. Wong Yau Long (Desa Park City), Cornerstone Realty
4. Star Agent - Area (Commercial) - Eugene Yap (City Centre), Focus Properties
5. Visionary Trainer - Chong Teck Seng, MIP Properties
6. Outstanding Leader - Wong Yau Long, Cornerstone Realty
"iProperty.com Malaysia is very proud to honour and recognise the best real estate professionals and agencies in the country. The high calibre of entries received is a true reflection of the dynamic, creative and passionate professionals that have created such a profound impact in the lives of thousands of, be it local or international, property buyers and investors. Their contribution to the property market is something that should be recognised and we are thrilled to have the platform to do so," added Chmiel.
Chmiel added that more than 100 entries were received and a panel of highly acclaimed judges comprising of Ho Chin Soon, Managing Director of Ho Chin Soon Research, Elizabeth Siew, Partner of Messrs Iqbal Hakim, Sia & Voo, Dato' Soo Kai Chee, Sales & Marketing Director of MCT Bhd, David Chong, Vice President, Investment Promotions of Malaysia Property Incorporated and himself looked through the entries before shortlisting the nominees in each of the 17 categories.
"Shortlisting the best from already the best was certainly no easy task for the panel of judges but we had to ensure that all the winners chosen tonight met the set requirement in each of the category. Our winners tonight are not just recognised by real estate professionals but via this award, they will be identified as the best in the industry and this in turn will help them to stand out with property buyers and investors. The awards gives them additional credibility among home buyers and sellers," added Chmiel.
All entries received were reviewed and shortlisted based on set criteria which included online data and activities on iProperty.com Malaysia as well as external factors within each respective category. After which, PKF Malaysia reviewed and ensured that the entire process was done in accordance to the set criteria to ensure authenticity and validity of the entries.
For more information on the awards, please visit: http://www.iproperty.com.my/agentsawards
About iProperty Group Ltd
Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, iProperty Group Ltd (ASX:IPP) is focused on developing and operating leading real estate portals and delivering the most comprehensive set of related real estate services and project marketing across the Region. The Group owns portals which are market leaders in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and the Hong Kong Region and a leading portal in Singapore. The iProperty Group is continuously working to capitalise on its market-leading positions and the rapidly growing online property advertising market throughout the region.
iProperty Group Ltd