Presentation - Singapore Mining Club - Lithium & Battery Day
- Overview of Altura Mining
- Overview of Pilgangoora
- Project Economics
- Project Development
- Offtake Partners
- Lithium Market
Overview of Altura Mining
Altura Mining is an emerging low-cost developer of lithium concentrates with its 100% owned Pilgangoora project. Altura has a market capitalisation of approximately A$170m.
Altura's flagship project is the world class Pilgangoora hard-rock lithium project located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The Company completed a Feasibility Study in early 2016 and is focussed on the completion of the Definitive Feasibility Study (targeted for early September), with the construction of the mine planned to start in Q4 2016 and production expected to commence in Q4 2017.
Additionally, Altura has other non-core coal assets in Indonesia, which as previously announced by the Company, it intends to divest.
The steps to production are anticipated to be as follows:
- Deliver Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) - in early-September 2016
- Obtain grant of Mining Lease (ML) - expected early September 2016
- Progress non-binding MOU with OptimumNano to reach binding agreement and secure offtake close to 100% of planned production
- Lodge Mining Proposal on grant of Mining Lease
- Commence onsite construction on approval of Mining Proposal, planned to occur by December 2016
- Commissioning in 3rd Quarter 2017
- First production of spodumene in 4th Quarter 2017
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Altura Mining Ltd
Altura Mining Limited (ASX:AJM) is building a leading position in the independent supply of lithium raw materials, with a world class lithium project at Pilgangoora ready to set the platform and be the first new hard rock lithium product supplier in 2017. The Altura team has a track record of delivering mining projects with Pilgangoora the most advanced stage, near term producing lithium project; solid offtake partners and a market providing substantial growth opportunities to ensure positive shareholder returns.
Altura Mining Ltd