Quarterly Activities Report
- Continuous beneficiation pilot plant testing has successfully validated the simple and effective flowsheet of the Yangibana flotation process
- The pilot operation confirmed 70% TREO recovery at a final concentrate grade of 23% TREO
- Optimised flotation circuit chemistry improved recovery to >80% at a higher TREO grade
- Generated concentrate for next stage hydrometallurgy pilot plant operation
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) lodged with Western Australia (WA) Environmental Protection Authority (EPA)
- Referral Submission lodged with Commonwealth Department of Environment and Energy
- Preliminary Mine Development Proposal (MDP) lodged with WA Department of Mines and Petroleum (DMP)
- Commencement of iterative reviews of the applications with EPA and DMP to map out approval timelines
- Drilling beyond the limits of current resources at Bald Hill returns the highest accumulation of neodymium and praseodymium oxides to date throughout the Yangibana Project
- Phase 5 drilling programme delayed by rain
To view the full report, please visit:
About Hastings Technology Metals Ltd
- The Yangibana Project hosts Probable Reserves totaling 5.15 million tonnes at 1.12% TREO including 0.45% Nd2O3+Pr6O11 within JORC Resources totalling 21.0 million tonnes at 1.17% TREO (comprising Measured Resources of 3.9 million tonnes at 1.19% TREO, Indicated Resources of 8.6 million tonnes at 1.25% TREO and Inferred Resources of 8.4 million tonnes at 1.09% TREO), including 0.40% Nd2O3+Pr6O11.
- The Brockman deposit contains JORC Indicated and Inferred Resources totalling 41.4 million tonnes (comprising 32.3mt Indicated Resources and 9.1mt Inferred Resources) at 0.21% TREO, including 0.18% HREO, plus 0.36% Nb2O5 and 0.90% ZrO2.
- Rare earths are critical to a wide variety of current and new technologies, including smart phones, electric vehicles, wind turbines and energy efficient light bulbs.
- The Company aims to capitalise on the strong demand for rare earths permanent magnets created by expanding new technologies.
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd