Fluence Strategy To Sustain Growth and Achieve Profitability
Henry Charrabe, Managing Director and CEO of Fluence commented:
- The Fluence merger is proving to be successful through the efficient integration of former Emefcy and RWL Water teams into one major, global, water, wastewater and reuse company with a complete suite of treatment solutions focused on the decentralized market segment; an estimated US$22B market by 2021.
- All critical success factors are now under the Fluence banner: a proven global management team, breakthrough technology, Smart Packaged Plant solutions, global reference customer base, global manufacturing, and regional market segment leadership which we seek to globalize.
- Key proof points already in place: China demo plants in successful operation, China commercial contracts being deployed and under negotiation, manufacturing plant on track for initial production within a month, and expanded manufacturing in Argentina underway to tap the huge Latin America opportunity.
- The group is targeting sales of US$90 million for CY2017, including an increase in revenue from Smart Packaged Plant sales of 300% year on year.
- We are pleased to report that the prestigious Wuxi Municipal Design Institute has now formally confirmed the quality of MABR treated water as meeting Class 1A effluent standards in its certification report.
- Post-merger, Fluence's combined teams have fully designed fast-to-deploy MABR Smart Packaged Plant solutions, which are now offered to the market in several key sizes for the rural wastewater treatment segment in China.
- China is adopting a phased roll out of wastewater treatment systems to rural villages. We expect our strategic partners to initially install a small number of MABR plants to fully assess their capabilities across different water quality spectrums, climatic conditions and water quantities, before an expected significant take-off in the next eighteen months. This rate of adoption benefits Fluence, as our strategic partners, Smart Packaged Plants, and expanding manufacturing capacity help to position the Fluence solution as a viable standard and enhance the company's market position.
To view the full release, please visit:
To view Preliminary Half-Year Report, please visit:
About Fluence Corporation Ltd
Fluence Corporation’s (ASX:FLC) (OTCMKTS:EMFGF) vision is to become a leading global provider of fast-to-deploy decentralised and packaged water and wastewater treatment solutions, already an estimated A$17 billion market in 2016, excluding the China rural market opportunity. Fluence has experience operating in over 70 countries worldwide and employs more than 300 highly trained water professionals around the globe. The Company provides local, sustainable treatment and reuse solutions while empowering businesses and communities worldwide to make the most of their water resources.
Fluence offers an integrated range of services across the complete water cycle, from early stage evaluation, through design and delivery to ongoing support and optimization of water related assets. With core operations in North America, South America, the Middle East and Europe, one of Fluence’s main focuses is expanding into the vast market in China for rural wastewater treatment.
For more information please visit our website: http://www.fluencecorp.com
Fluence Corporation Ltd