Australian Microcap Investment Conference Presentation
Key Investment Takeaways
- Premier ruby project in a world-class gemstone province
- Management team with in country experience & "skin in the game"
- First sales revenue targeted for 27 to 30 October 2017 through auction / tender a proven sales methodology
- Leading global ruby buyers have confirmed their attendance at the inaugural auction
- Outstanding exploration upside and growth potential
- Significant new ruby discovery where Mustang is recovering large gem-quality stones from a shallow deposit
- Significant additional upside from Tier-1 High Grade Caula graphite project
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About New Energy Minerals Ltd
The Company is currently fast tracking its world-class Caula Vanadium-Graphite project in Northern Mozambique, located along strike from the Syrah Resources Ltd (ASX:SYR) Balama Project, with first cash flows targeted for H2 of 2019 from trial mining operations. New Energy Minerals' Caula project hosts a JORC (Measured) vanadium-graphite resource of 22 Mt @ 0.37% V2O5 (0.2% cut-off) and 13.4% TGC (8% cut-off) for 81,600 tonnes of vanadium pentoxide (180 million pounds) and 2.93 Mt of contained graphite.
New Energy minerals has a highly experienced Board of Directors, management, finance, exploration and geological team, with a 15-year track record of investment and successful project development in Mozambique and the Africa region. The Company aims to become a major provider of vanadium and graphite, both key components used in battery production.
New Energy Minerals Ltd