Annual General Meeting Presentation
Premium fertiliser product
- Sulphate of Potash (SOP or K2SO4) is the premium potassium fertiliser
- Potash provides potassium, an essential, non-substitutable fertiliser essential for ALL plant growth
- Structural changes occurring in China through environmental clean-up
- 25% - 35% reduction in supply chain from 2018 onwards
- Australia has never produced ANY potash: Import replacement opportunity
Very strong project technicals
- Low risk, low cost scalable operation
- Strong SOP grade in brine: 14MT SOP JORC Resource
- Highly-capital efficient CAPEX development
- Granted Mining Leases
- Lowest quartile cost of production
- Compelling Logistical Solution
- Two Memorandum of Understanding for off-take with large Chinese agricultural companies: Sino-Agri and Hubei-Agri
- Australian fertiliser companies: off-take positions?
- Gold project exploration farm-out
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Australian Potash Ltd
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is an ASX-listed Sulphate of Potash (SOP) developer. The Company holds a 100% interest in the Lake Wells Potash Project located approximately 500kms northeast of Kalgoorlie, in Western Australia's Eastern Goldfields.
Following the release of a Scoping Study in 2017, APC has been conducting a Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) into the development of the Lake Wells Potash Project. The Company is aiming to release the findings of the DFS in H2 2019.
The Lake Wells Potash Project is a palaeochannel brine hosted sulphate of potash project. Palaeochannel bore fields supply large volumes of brine to many existing mining operations throughout Western Australia, and this technique is a well understood and proven method for extracting brine. APC will use this technically low-risk and commonly used brine extraction model to further develop a bore-field into the palaeochannel hosting the Lake Wells SOP resource.
A Scoping Study on the Lake Wells Potash Project was completed and released on 23 March 2017. The Scoping Study exceeded expectations and confirmed that the Project's economic and technical aspects are all exceptionally strong, and highlights APC's potential to become a significant long-life, low capital and high margin sulphate of potash (SOP) producer.
Australian Potash Ltd