Quarterly Activities Report
Braeside - Zn-Pb-Cu-Ag-V Project, East Pilbara, Western Australia
- RC drilling was completed on E45/2032 with 14 (fourteen) targets tested over a strike of 35km within a mineralised corridor up to 6km in width at Braeside.
- Four mineralised alteration zones were discovered over an area of 35km by 6km. Mineralisation is completely open.
- The zones represent a regional scale porphyry to epithermal mineralised system and significantly upgrades the Braeside Project as having camp-scale potential for multiple deposit types.
- Rumble secured 70% ownership of E45/2032 (central Braeside tenement)
- E45/4874 - (contiguous southern extension of central Braeside tenement) Rumble completed regional stream sediment sampling which identified gold in stream anomalism and strong Pb, Zn, Cu and Ba zonation
Barramine - Cu-Pb-Zn-Ag Project, East Pilbara, Western Australia
- E45/4368 - contiguous northern extension of central Braeside tenement - Regional soil sampling completed has outlined over 18km of strike potential for base metal mineralisation which remains completely untested.
- Rumble has now completed additional work on the northern E45/4368 and southern E45/4874 tenements extending the highly mineralised Braeside system to over a strike length of 60km with up to 4 sub-parallel zones over a width of 6km.
Lamil Cu-Au Project. Western Australia, Paterson Province, Western Australia
- Drill target generation at the strategic applications located between the Telfer Gold Mine and Nifty Copper Mine in the Paterson Province.
Munarra Gully - Cu-Au Project, Cue District, Murchison, Western Australia
- M51-0122 - White Rose Prospect - New Cu-Au Discovery - Air core drilling commenced which is designed to extend the 160m mineralised strike and generate drill targets for deeper RC drilling
- E51/1677 - Regional Geochemistry - Rumble completed infill and extension lag sampling to cover the 8km of strike potential to generate drill targets - awaiting assays.
Earaheedy - Zn Project, Wiluna, Western Australia
- Gravity modelling is being completed to aid in final drill target delineation prior to upcoming RC/diamond drilling program
Fraser Range Ni-Cu Projects, Western Australia - IGO JV
- Ongoing exploration by Independence Group (ASX:IGO), Big Red Project returned.
Long Lake & Panache Cu-Ni-PGE-Co Projects, Sudbury, Canada
- Ground TEM scheduled with the aim of generating high order conductors for subsequent diamond drill testing.
- Rumble received R&D tax return for $583,000 refund in the December quarter
To view the full report, please visit:
About Rumble Resources Ltd
Rumble Resources Limited (ASX:RTR) (FRA:20Z) is an Australian based exploration company, officially admitted to the ASX on the 1st July 2011. Rumble was established with the aim of adding significant value to its current gold and base metal assets and will continue to look at mineral acquisition opportunities both in Australia and abroad.
Rumble Resources Ltd
Independence Group Nl