Myob Group Ltd (ASX:MYO) CEO Discusses the Announces Half Year Results for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2017
Software & Services
OtherLevels Holdings Limited (ASX:OLV) today releases its results for the full year ending 30 June 2017.
MYOB Group Limited (ASX:MYO), a leading provider of online business management solutions to Australian and New Zealand businesses, is pleased to announce its interim financial results for the six months ended 30 June 2017.
MYOB Group Limited (ASX:MYO), a leading provider of online business management solutions to Australian and New Zealand businesses, is pleased to announce its intention to undertake an on-market share buyback of up to 5 per cent of the Company's issued capital, equivalent to approximately 30,322,081 ordinary shares.
The directors present their report on the consolidated entity consisting of MYOB Group Limited (ASX:MYO) and the entities it controlled at the end of, or during, the half-year ended 30 June 2017.
(NetworkNewsWire) Moxian, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:MOXC) price target of $5.25 remains unchanged in the August 15, 2017, update report from Crystal Equity Research LLC which published its initial report on the company in January 2017. Crystal classified an investment in the company as a 'speculative buy' and made positive note of the firm's joint venture with Shewn International Group in Shanghai.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) ("Xped" or "the Company") is pleased to announce they have signed an agreement with Eastool Solution ("Eastool") of Malaysia.
The Directors of Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) (Chapmans, the Company) are pleased to provide the following update on it's investments and activities.
The Board of TopBetta Holdings Limited (ASX:TBH) is pleased to announce that the Company has received firm commitments to raise approximately $9M at 42 cents per fully paid ordinary share from sophisticated and institutional investors.
WiseTech Global Ltd (ASX:WTC) announced accelerated growth, with FY17 revenue up 49%, EBITDA up 71%, NPAT up 127%.
Banking & Finance
- FINANCE VIDEO: Australian Potash Ltd (ASX:APC) Leading the Race to Potash Production
- Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOXC) Price Target of $5.25 Reaffirmed by Crystal Equity Research
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Business Update
Oil Gas & Energy
- East Coles: 2017 'Best Companies' S&P/ASX100 - Top 10 Finalists: AGL, AMC, APA, BTT, CSL, JHG, RHC, TCL, TPG, WES
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Entitlement Offer Information Booklet and Entitlement Form
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Signs Binding Heads of Agreement with Powerlink Queensland