iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) has been the subject of an independent ESG Corporate Rating review by international corporate governance and proxy advisory firm, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc.
Software & Services
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is pleased to advise that it is restructuring its technical services group.
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission has confirmed in writing that it did not request the suspension of iSignthis securities (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8), and has referred ISX to the Australian Securities Exchange for an explanation as to why the Company's shares were suspended on 2nd October 2019.
The Board of BetMakers Technology Group Ltd (ASX:BET) (FRA:T07) is pleased to announce that it has completed the issue and allotment of 18,904,110 fully paid ordinary shares to raise $2.76m at $0.146 per Share
The Board of BetMakers Technology Group Ltd (ASX:BET)(FRA:T07) is pleased to announce that it intends to issue a total of 60,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares in the Company (Shares) by way of a Placement and in satisfaction of the Performance Payments.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is pleased to announce that it has appointed Elizabeth Warrell, its Group Chief Financial Officer, as Joint Company Secretary, with Mr Todd Richards.
iSignthis is listed on the ASX and Frankfurt Stock Exchange and provides payments, eMoney, IBAN addressable stored value accounts and KYCC identity verification services across multiple jurisdictions.
WiseTech Global (ASX:WTC) requested a trading halt to ensure that trading did not take place in an uninformed market after the release of a second short seller report by J Capital Research Limited.
China-based Retech Technology (ASX:RTE), creates and distributes e-Learning solutions to corporates such as Mercedes-Benz, McDonald's, Bank of China and Huawei.
The Board of BetMakers Technology Group Ltd (ASX:BET) (FRA:T07) is pleased to release its quarterly cash flow statement and report an unaudited EBITDA result in excess of $500,000 for the quarter ending 30 September 2019.
Banking & Finance
- Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) Martin Place Securities Research Report
- Ellis Martin Report: An Update on EMX Royalty Corp (NYSE:EMX) with CEO David Cole
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (MMJJF) Invests CAD$6m in WeedMD Inc.
Oil Gas & Energy
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Receives Lender Credit Approval for Jemalong and KS1
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Successful Completion of Capital Raising
- EON NRG Ltd (ASX:E2E) Spudding of Govt Kaehne 9-29 Well
- Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) Japanese Biotech Fund takes up all Rights Issue Shortfall
- Anatara Lifsciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) CEO Steve Lydeamore To Present at the Pitt Street Research Life Sciences Conference
- FINANCE VIDEO: Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) Interview with CEO Steve Lydeamore