Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is pleased to report continued encouraging drilling results from the recently completed extension drilling at Tumas 3 located within EPL3496 and held by Deep Yellow's wholly-owned subsidiary Reptile Uranium Namibia (Pty) Ltd.
Oil Gas & Energy
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) provides the Company's latest Presentation at Height Securities LNG Investor Conference.
Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) announces the latest Thackaringa Project Results, Broken Hill.
Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) UGL Appointed as Preferred EPC Contractor for 270mw Kidston Solar Two Project
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) is pleased to provide an update in relation to the development of the 270MW Kidston Stage 2 Solar project at Kidston, North Queensland. The K2-Solar project is part of the overall Kidston Stage 2 project, which includes a co-located 250MW hydro pumped storage project.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) provides the Company's latest presentation.
Leigh Creek Energy Limited (ASX:LCK) has been reviewing the skills and experience required of its Board and has been considering both the short and long term future of the Company.
Cobalt Blue Holdings (ASX:COB) is pleased to provide initial assays from its major 2H 2017 resource definition drilling program underway at the Thackaringa Cobalt Project NSW.
Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) through its 100% owned project company, Magnolia LNG, LLC, and Meridian LNG Holdings Corporation have agreed to extend the financial close date of their legally binding offtake agreement to March 31, 2018. All other provisions of the governing agreements not specifically amended by this extension remain in full force and effect.
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) is pleased to announce that, following successful transformer energisation of the Kidston Solar Stage 1 Project, Genex has now generated its first revenue from KS1.
Entech company Arq has patented a new process for transforming coal waste into high-value, low cost fuels ready for today's market. The company's product, (Arq Fuels(TM)) contains micro-fine hydrocarbons, predominantly less than 5 microns in size, an industry-first, presenting a unique method for converting coal into oil products.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Secures New Strategic Cornerstone Investors
- FINANCE VIDEO: Scout Security Limited (ASX:SCT) A New Age Solution to an Age Old Industry
- FINANCE VIDEO: New Century Resources (ASX:NCZ) Feasibility Study Highlights Exceptional Operating Margins
Mining & Metals
- Ardiden Ltd (ASX:ADV) Thick Lithium Intercepts from Maiden Drilling at South Aubry Confirm Potential to Expand Seymour Lake Project
- Emmerson Resources Limited (ASX:ERM) Exploration Update Presentation
- Altech Chemicals Ltd (ASX:ATC) Receives Positive Decision for German Export Credit Cover
- MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Expands Canadian Cannabis Footprint via Strategic Investment in Late-Stage ACMPR Applicant Weed Me Inc.
- Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) Appoints Japan-Based Non-Executive Director with Extensive Pharmaceutical Industry Experience
- Nanollose Ltd (ASX:NC6) Produces Revolutionary Plant-Free Viscose-Rayon Fibre