Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is pleased to provide the Company's Quarter Activities Report for the period ending 31 December 2016.
Oil Gas & Energy
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is pleased to advise that a detailed review of the Company has been completed and a strategic growth plan has been developed; Executive Management will now focus its attention on execution and adding shareholder value.
Horizon Oil Ltd (ASX:HZN) (OTCMKTS:HZNFF) is pleased to advise that on 10 January 2017 production from the Beibu Gulf fields, offshore China, which came on stream in March 2013, reached a total of 13.9 million barrels of oil.
Horizon Oil Ltd (ASX:HZN) (OTCMKTS:HZNFF) advises that OMV New Zealand, operator of the Company's Maari/Manaia oil field, has re-started production after a shutdown for repairs to the production facilities.
Grand Gulf Energy Limited (ASX:GGE) is pleased to provide Boleslaw 1 Well Final Drilling Report.
Grand Gulf Energy Limited (ASX:GGE) advises that the Reservoir Saturation Tool (RST) has confirmed the presence of untapped oil in the 9850 Hosston Sand in the 31-11 well. The logs indicate oil bearing reservoir sands between 9,849-9,863ft. This interval has the potential to recover up to 100,000 barrels of net oil at flow rates of up to 100 bbls oil per day.
Grand Gulf Energy Limited (ASX:GGE) is pleased to release the Boleslaw 1 well drilling update 1.
Oil Search Limited (ASX:OSH) (OTCMKTS:OISHY), operator of PPL 402, advises that the Muruk 1 exploration well has reached a total depth of 3,130 metres. In line with the pre-drill prognosis, reservoir quality sandstone has been encountered in the primary objective.
Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) advises that its wholly owned subsidiary, Magnolia LNG, LLC (Magnolia) is in the process of agreeing with KSJV (a KBR - SKE&C joint venture led by KBR) to extend the validity period of the current binding engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contract.
Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) (LNGL or the Company) is pleased to advise that Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc. (Bear Paw), an indirect wholly owned subsidiary, has received its environmental assessment (EA) approval from Nova Scotia Environment for its natural gas pipeline.
Banking & Finance
- Cash Converters International Ltd (ASX:CCV) Strategic Management Changes
- FINANCE VIDEO: Blackham Resources (ASX:BLK): Management Update - January 2017
- Blackham Resources Ltd (ASX:BLK) Gold Production Kicks Off as Expansion Study Draws Near
Mining & Metals
- Mustang Resources Ltd (ASX:MUS) Plant Commissioned and Rubies Delivered to USA
- White Cliff Minerals Ltd (ASX:WCN) Increases Ownership of Aucu Gold Project
- China Magnesium Corporation Ltd (ASX:CMC) Positive Results from Greenbushes Aeromagnetic Interpretation
- Traditional Therapy Clinics Ltd (ASX:TTC) Acquisition of Three Franchise Clinics
- MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Advises Harvest One (CVE:WON.H) Launches C$15M Equity Raising
- Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) Enters Into Collaborative Agreement With Asahi Glass (TYO:5201) To Commercialize Progenza