Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) invites shareholders and other interested parties to join a conference call with Greg Vesey, Managing Director and CEO of LNGL, and Michael Mott, Chief Financial Officer of LNGL. Vesey and Mott will discuss the recently amended equity commitment agreement with Stonepeak Partners LP that was previously released to the ASX on 5 July 2017.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd
- Magnolia LNG LLC (Magnolia LNG), which is developing an 8 million tonne per annum (mtpa) or greater LNG export terminal, in the Port of Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA;
- Bear Head LNG Corporation Inc. (Bear Head LNG), a Canadian based subsidiary, which is developing an 8 - 12 mtpa LNG export terminal in Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada;
- Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc (Bear Paw), which is proposing to construct and operate a 62.5 km gas pipeline lateral to connect gas supply to Bear Head LNG;
- Gladstone LNG Pty Ltd, which plans to develop the 3.5 mtpa Fisherman’s Landing LNG (FLLNG) Project at the Port of Gladstone in Queensland, Australia; and
- LNG Technology Pty Ltd, which owns and develops the Company’s OSMR® liquefaction process technology, a mid-scale LNG business model that plans to deliver lower capital operating costs, faster construction and improved efficiency, relative to larger traditional LNG projects.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) is pleased to announce that certain of its wholly owned subsidiaries have entered into an amended and restated Magnolia LNG equity commitment agreement with Stonepeak Partners LP and have updated the associated Magnolia LLC Agreement. The amended ECA and LLC Agreements replace the existing Stonepeak agreements signed in October 2013 in their entirety.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) has extended the validity period of its current binding engineering, procurement, and construction contract with KSJV (a KBR - SKE&C joint venture led by KBR) for its wholly owned subsidiary, Magnolia LNG, LLC. The binding lump sum turnkey EPC contract is now valid through December 31, 2017.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) is pleased to provide the Company's latest Shareholder Presentation at Australia Road Show.
The Board of Directors of Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) has authorized the Company's management team to explore the possibility of redomiciling the Company to the United States of America along with a listing on either the New York Stock Exchange or NASDAQ.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. John Baguley to Chief Operating Officer based in Houston, Texas effective June 16, 2017. Mr. Baguley joined the Company in May 2014 as Chief Operating Officer for Magnolia LNG and further expanded his responsibility to the role of Chief Technical Officer for LNGL in November 2015.
Liquefied Natural Gas Limited's (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) Chairman, Paul Cavicchi, Managing Director & CEO, Greg Vesey, and Chief Technical Officer, John Baguley, are conducting shareholder presentations in Perth, Melbourne and Sydney in June 2017.
Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) is pleased to advise that its wholly owned subsidiary, Magnolia LNG LLC has received Notice to Proceed from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to commence Initial Site Preparation activities for the Magnolia LNG project.
During this past quarter, Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) unveiled its updated Vision, Mission, Values, and Strategy statement underpinning execution of our three-path strategy aimed at realizing our desire to be the world's premier provider of mid-scale LNG liquefaction solutions.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) is pleased to provide the Company's latest Investor Presentation on Market Update.