The Directors of Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) are pleased to announce that they have entered into an Option Agreement with Lepidico Ltd (ASX:LPD) on terms under which Lepidico is to explore for lithium mineralisation in Lepidolite bearing pegmatites on exploration licence E57/983 located in the Murchison District in Western Australia.
Venus Metals Corporation Limited
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) holds a significant and wide ranging portfolio of Australian base and precious metals exploration projects comprising lithium, cobalt, vanadium, copper, zinc, nickel, gold and platinum group of elements.
Key project areas in Western Australia include:
- Pincher Well Zinc-Copper Project (Youanmi): Over 5 km of under explored VMS trend with an Exploration Target of 15-20 Million Tonnes@ 2-8% Zinc,which also hosts a number of high grade lodes (>10% Zinc).
- Currans Well Cobalt-Nickel-Copper Project (Youanmi): Significant Cobalt mineralisation up to 1483 ppm Co in historical drilling. Extensive Lateritic Duricrust Co-Ni target areas identified.
- Curara Well Nickel-Copper-Gold Project (Doolgunna):10 km northeast of Sandfire Resources DeGrussa Copper Mine. Wide intercepts of disseminated Nickel Sulphides (Millerites) in Ultramafics.
- Southern Cross Vanadium Project (Youanmi): JORC 2012 Inferred Vanadium Mineral Resource of 167.7 Millions Tonnes @ 0.41% V2O5, 7.52% TiO2.
- Strategic Lithium-Tantalum Projects in WA.
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) Youanmi Project Metallurgical Testwork Delivers High Grade Vanadium Concentrates
The Directors of Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) are pleased to announce the results of preliminary metallurgical testwork on eleven historical diamond drill core samples from the Youanmi Vanadium Project, Western Australia.
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) provides the Company's latest presentation titled "The Historic Youanmi Gold Mine".
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) Drilling Commences at Currans Well Cobalt-Nickel Prospect
A reconnaissance RAB drilling program has commenced at the Currans Well Prospect that is part of the Youanmi Cobalt-Nickel Project in the Youanmi greenstone belt, Western Australia.
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) provides the Company's Quarterly Report and Cash Flow Report for the period ending 30 September 2017.
Venus Metals (ASX:VMC) announces the following addendum to the previous ASX announcement "Giant Pegmatite identified within Poona East Project...." on 11 October 2017.
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) provides the Prospectus Options Offer to Shareholders.
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) is pleased to advise that the Company intends to undertake a pro-rata non-renounceable entitlement offer of listed options over fully paid ordinary shares (ASX:VMCOA) on the basis of 1 new Option for every three fully paid ordinary shares held to raise up to approximately $512,000 (before costs).
Preliminary Work by Venus (ASX:VMC) in 2016 discovered a hand specimen of tantalite within a previously un-prospected drainage system ten kilometers north of Coodardy Station within recently granted Poona East tenement E20/896 (granted on 9 October 2017).
During 2016-17, Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) carried out exploration works on its diverse portfolio of projects focusing mainly on base metals, cobalt, gold and lithium.