Kirwans (NZ) Tungsten Project Drill Results & Exploration Update
Kirwans Tungsten Project, Reefton New Zealand
- Results from a first stage two hole diamond drill program provide early indications that Kirwans has the potential to host a high tonnage low grade tungsten resource. Drilling is expected to resume late in the year as weather conditions improve.
- Best intersections from the initial drilling included 34m at 0.13% WO3 from surface, 18m at 0.16% WO3 from 1m and 5m at 0.20% WO3 from 33m. Results average 0.08% WO3 over all drill samples to date.
- Interpretations from this drilling combined with soil sampling and other trench data indicate the mineralisation continues to a significant depth and has a potential areal extent of 1,400m by 600m.
Kingsgate Molybdenum-Bismuth Project, Glen Innes NSW
- Detailed mapping and soil sampling is in progress at Kingsgate in preparation for a major resource drilling program. The Company is confident that, subject to regulatory consent, drilling will commence at the end of August.
North Queensland Regional Exploration
- Drilling has commenced at the Running Brook Gold-Copper Project with two initial diamond drill holes targeting a trench anomaly of 150m @ 0.26g/t gold. Reverse circulation drill programs at Running Brook (gold-copper), Galala (molybdenum), and West Tinaroo (gold) projects will immediately follow.
Auzex Resources Limited