Maurice Brand is the founder, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, which listed on the ASX in September 2004.
Liquefied Natural Gas Limited has introduced to the LNG industry a fast track and innovative approach to the establishment of mid scale LNG plants which are cost competitive with larger traditional scale LNG plants.
Maurice has extensive experience in the global energy industry spanning 25 years and has been responsible for energy related projects in Australia, Indonesia and India.
To view the LNG Limited Presentation at Investorium.tv, please visit:
About Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd
- Magnolia LNG LLC (Magnolia LNG), which is developing an 8 million tonne per annum (mtpa) or greater LNG export terminal, in the Port of Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA;
- Bear Head LNG Corporation Inc. (Bear Head LNG), a Canadian based subsidiary, which is developing an 8 - 12 mtpa LNG export terminal in Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada;
- Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc (Bear Paw), which is proposing to construct and operate a 62.5 km gas pipeline lateral to connect gas supply to Bear Head LNG;
- Gladstone LNG Pty Ltd, which plans to develop the 3.5 mtpa Fisherman’s Landing LNG (FLLNG) Project at the Port of Gladstone in Queensland, Australia; and
- LNG Technology Pty Ltd, which owns and develops the Company’s OSMR® liquefaction process technology, a mid-scale LNG business model that plans to deliver lower capital operating costs, faster construction and improved efficiency, relative to larger traditional LNG projects.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd