- Strategic Elements is registered by the Australian Federal Government under a special program to encourage investment into Australian SME's enabling most investors to pay no capital gains tax when they sell their shares.
- We seek to work with world leading experts and focus on projects with large scale potential upside. We back 'higher risk - higher reward' opportunities.
- The Company is a unique vehicle listed on ASX under the code "SOR" and has a dual resources and technology exposure. $7M cash and debt free.
- Currently focusing on developing Nanocube Memory technology for potential use in bendable/flexible electronic devices.
- Currently in discussions with potential development partners.
- Currently conducting due diligence on further Printed Electronics technologies.
- Working to re-open 100 year old high grade NZ goldfield.
- Drilling is being planned to target the Pioneer Shoot where last exploration assays returned 663.9 g/t gold over 0.75m including 5342.5 g/t gold over 0.25m.
- Exploration Permit progress and conceptual drilling to be announced shortly.
- Currently working with world leading geologist Dr Franco Pirajno for a 'discovery from overseas models in WA frontiers'.
- The Officer Project includes 700km2 of unexplored ground in WA deserts.
- Currently preparing first exploration program to occur within next few months.
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Strategic Elements Ltd
Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) shares are listed on the Australian Stock Exchange under the code “SOR”. The Company is registered under the Pooled Development Program run by the Australian Federal Government to encourage investment into SME’s. To assist Pooled Development Fund’s to invest and raise capital, the Federal Government enables most shareholders in a Pooled Development Fund to make capital gains and receive dividends tax-free.
Strategic Elements Ltd