Change of Company Name to Andromeda Metals Ltd
- The Company's ASX code is unchanged and remains as 'ADN'
- The website has changed to www.andromet.com.au. Visitors to the Company's previous website will be automatically redirected to the new website.
- Company email addresses have also been changed to @andromet.com.au
- The Company's registered business address, ABN, company number, phone numbers, projects and personnel remain the same.
- The name change is in recognition of a new exploration focus not limited by any perceived historical association with the Company's origin which has changed considerably since listing twenty years ago.
About Andromeda Metals Ltd
Andromeda Metals Ltd (ASX:ADN) is an Australian Securities Exchange listed company focusing on mineral exploration for gold, copper and lithium deposits. The company has built a highly prospective exploration portfolio of projects covering 7,969 sq kms within 21 exploration licences located in South Australia, Queensland, Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Andromeda Metals was incorporated on 23 December 1993 and subsequently listed on the ASX on 11 September 1996. The company's head office is in Adelaide, South Australia.
Andromeda Metals' vision is to be a sustainable minerals exploration company providing shareholders with risk managed discovery, development and mining opportunities.
Andromeda Metals Ltd