Greg Vesey said, "In addition, LNGL will share with everyone a deep-dive the Company has done on Magnolia LNG's competitive advantages versus its competition. As always there will be plenty of time for questions. The presentation will be released to the ASX prior to the commencement of the conference call".
The conference call will take place at 10.00am (AEDT-Sydney Time) on Friday, 31 March 2017, which is 6.00pm (US-CDST) on Thursday, March 30, or 7.00pm (US-EDST).
The conference call will be recorded and placed on the Company's website.
Conference call (toll free) numbers are as follows:
Australia: 1800-123-296 or +61-2-8038-5221
China: +86-4001-203-085 or 8008-702-411 Hong Kong: +852-800-908-865
New Zealand: +64-0800-452-782
United Kingdom: +44-0808-234-0757
United States: +1-855-293-1544
After dialling the conference call number above, please then dial the:
CONFERENCE ID:8086 3954
About Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd
- Magnolia LNG LLC (Magnolia LNG), which is developing an 8 million tonne per annum (mtpa) or greater LNG export terminal, in the Port of Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA;
- Bear Head LNG Corporation Inc. (Bear Head LNG), a Canadian based subsidiary, which is developing an 8 - 12 mtpa LNG export terminal in Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada;
- Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc (Bear Paw), which is proposing to construct and operate a 62.5 km gas pipeline lateral to connect gas supply to Bear Head LNG;
- Gladstone LNG Pty Ltd, which plans to develop the 3.5 mtpa Fisherman’s Landing LNG (FLLNG) Project at the Port of Gladstone in Queensland, Australia; and
- LNG Technology Pty Ltd, which owns and develops the Company’s OSMR® liquefaction process technology, a mid-scale LNG business model that plans to deliver lower capital operating costs, faster construction and improved efficiency, relative to larger traditional LNG projects.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd