SEEK is having a global impact improving people's lives across employment & education.
Our Purpose: To help people live more fulfilling and productive working Lives and help organisations succeed
Across the SEEK Group, we have relationships with over 700k hirers and 150m candidates.
We take a purpose driven long-term approach to creating shareholder value.
All activities are focused on achieving our purpose
- This ensures strategic alignment and drives clear prioritisation
We are solving complex candidate and hirer problems across huge labour markets.
- Finding talent is a slow and inefficient process
- We are uniquely positioned given our capabilities and rich data accumulated over many years
- Accessing enormous Human Capital Management market opportunity
SEEK is a growth company that makes bold but risk aware decisions.
- Our history has shown a willingness to invest to grow the business
- Risk aware approach to M&A (e.g. conservative use of debt, incremental acquisitions, portfolio sizing, aligned strategic partners to drive value, etc.)
Focused on creating long-term shareholder value
- Strong bias to invest to grow market leadership rather than maximising near term profits
SEEK is well positioned to grow long-term shareholder value
- ANZ's evolution and strong results from re-investment augurs well for International
- Right strategy is to continue investing in ANZ and SEEK International
o ANZ is the most evolved but still under-penetrated in talent sourcing
o Logic to reinvest in international is compelling given it is under-penetrated in online employment & talent sourcing and the market opportunity is much larger than ANZ
- Global collaboration is also accelerating the evolution of our International businesses.
- We are excited for the opportunities in 0ES given its multiple growth levers.
- Early Stage Ventures are expected to provide future growth as they are solving problems across talent sourcing/placements, human capital management and education.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About SEEK Limited
SEEK Limited (ASX:SEK) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) is a diverse group of companies, comprised of a strong portfolio of online employment, educational, commercial and volunteer businesses. SEEK spans across 19 countries and operates in four of the six fastest growing countries by GDP. SEEK’s purpose is to help people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and help organisations succeed. SEEK makes a positive contribution to people’s lives on a global scale.
SEEK is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, where it is a top 50 company with a market capitalisation close to A$6billion and has been listed in the Top 20 Most Innovative Companies Globally by Forbes, and Number One in Australia. SEEK has been recognised by AON Hewitt as an Employer of Choice nine years straight and is passionate about it’s company's culture. SEEK is a leader in workplace diversity and inclusion.
Since 2004 SEEK has been an integral part of New Zealand’s job-search process, and as the country’s leading employment marketplace is uniquely positioned to empowering New Zealanders with career, education and volunteer opportunities to create productive and fulfilling working lives.