SEEK is having a global impact improving people's lives across employment & education.
Our Purpose: To help people live more fulfilling and productive working Lives and help organisations succeed
Across the SEEK Group, we have relationships with over 700k hirers and 150m candidates.
We take a purpose driven long-term approach to creating shareholder value.
All activities are focused on achieving our purpose
- This ensures strategic alignment and drives clear prioritisation
We are solving complex candidate and hirer problems across huge labour markets.
- Finding talent is a slow and inefficient process
- We are uniquely positioned given our capabilities and rich data accumulated over many years
- Accessing enormous Human Capital Management market opportunity
SEEK is a growth company that makes bold but risk aware decisions.
- Our history has shown a willingness to invest to grow the business
- Risk aware approach to M&A (e.g. conservative use of debt, incremental acquisitions, portfolio sizing, aligned strategic partners to drive value, etc.)
Focused on creating long-term shareholder value
- Strong bias to invest to grow market leadership rather than maximising near term profits
SEEK is well positioned to grow long-term shareholder value
- ANZ's evolution and strong results from re-investment augurs well for International
- Right strategy is to continue investing in ANZ and SEEK International
o ANZ is the most evolved but still under-penetrated in talent sourcing
o Logic to reinvest in international is compelling given it is under-penetrated in online employment & talent sourcing and the market opportunity is much larger than ANZ
- Global collaboration is also accelerating the evolution of our International businesses.
- We are excited for the opportunities in 0ES given its multiple growth levers.
- Early Stage Ventures are expected to provide future growth as they are solving problems across talent sourcing/placements, human capital management and education.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About SEEK Limited
SEEK Limited (ASX:SEK) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) is a diverse group of companies, comprised of a strong portfolio of online employment, educational, commercial and volunteer businesses. SEEK operates across 18 countries with exposure to over 4 billion people and 28 per cent of GDP. SEEK makes a positive contribution to people’s lives on a global scale. SEEK is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, where it is a top 50 company with a market capitalisation close to A$6billion and has been listed in the Top 20 Most Innovative Companies Globally by Forbes, and Number One in Australia.