Driving growth in three focus areas -geography, customer and product
- Aconex is the leading collaboration platform for the global construction industry.
- Large addressable market with low penetration and increasing adoption.
- Global sales, service and operations.
- Significantly differentiated product solution.
- Market leading customer base.
- SaaS subscription-based model delivering recurring revenue stream with high degree of future predictability.
Balancing profitability and long term growth
- Product & engineering
- Sales, marketing and customer service
- Scaling our operating systems
FY17 outlook takes into account:
- Impact of currency on revenue (natural hedge at EBITDA)
- Ongoing sales momentum across all regions
- Reduced uncertainty in the UK, Europe growing
- Improved conditions in US and increasing infrastructure investment
- Stabilisation of oil price and return to growth in Middle East
- Investment in sales, marketing, product and key operational systems to support growth
Aconex expects revenue growth of 20%+ over the medium to long term.
Growing the network, increasing customer value and driving performance
Leading global delivery infrastructure, with 47 offices in 23 countries, serving customers in more than 70 countries and managing over 2.1 billion documents.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Aconex Ltd
Aconex Limited (ASX:ACX) provides the #1 cloud and mobile collaboration platform for the global construction industry. The platform connects owners, contractors and their project teams in the construction, infrastructure, and energy and resources sectors, providing project-wide visibility and control between the many different organisations collaborating across their projects. With more than 70,000 user organisations and over $1 trillion of project value delivered in more than 70 countries, Aconex is the industry's most widely adopted and trusted platform. Founded in 2000, Aconex has 47 offices in 23 countries around the world. The company's ordinary shares are traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the ticker code ACX and are included in the S&P/ASX 200 Index.
For more information on Aconex, please visit:
- Website: http://www.aconex.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/aconex
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aconex
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Aconex