Talisman Mine Site Established
Site work started Friday 2nd June as announced with the clearing of noxious weeds, particularly gorse from the site and re-spreading aggregate stockpiled on site. There were no issues with traffic movement on the access road.
The Company's CEO, Matthew Hill said, "It is an impressive effort by the mine team in a very short period to have completed a majority of the initial works, with the small bogger and digger working, site securely fenced off and we now have the site office established and secure. We are grateful to the support of the wider community, the police, and local landowners, including the Department of conservation who have closed the site off to public access."
The activities as outlined previously are updated as follows
- Site establishment and security - Complete
- Installation of ventilation management systems -Design and construction underway
- Installation of water storage facilities - Design and construction underway
- Installation of compressed air supply - Design and assessment in progress
- Installation of Generator - Completed
- Upgrades of water pond - Near completion
- Mobilisation of bogger and digger to mine - Complete
- Refurbishment of level 8 from portal through to Mystery vein location - Commencing when surface works complete
To view figures, please visit:
About New Talisman Gold Mines Limited
New Talisman Gold Mines Limited (NZE:NTL) (ASX:NTL) is a dual listed with over 2,300 shareholders who are mainly from Australia and New Zealand. It is a leading New Zealand minerals development and exploration company with a mining permit encompassing the Talisman mine one of New Zealand's historically most productive gold mines. Its gold properties near Paeroa in the Hauraki District of New Zealand are a granted mining permit, including a JORC compliant mineral resource within the original Talisman underground mine, and a Heads of agreement with Newcrest on an adjacent exploration permit along strike from the mine. The company is now advancing its plans to develop the mine, and advance the exploration project.
More about New Talisman Gold visit the Company website, here.
New Talisman Gold Mines Limited