Presentation at GMUSG Conference
- South Australian based/focussed Junior Explorer
- 5 geologists; total >100 years Australian & overseas experience; 60 years in SA
- First mover into new discovery opportunities in the Northern Eyre Peninsula (NEP)
- Demonstrated success with initial Paris discovery - arguably the best new silver deposit in Australia
- Well-conceived flow-on copper-gold targets with Tier 1 potential
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Investigator Resources Ltd
The Company's priority is progressing the development pathway for the Paris silver project with the preparation of a pre-feasibility study. The Paris Mineral Resource Estimate is 9.3Mt @ 139g/t silver and 0.6% lead, comprising 42Moz of contained silver and 55kt of contained lead, at a 50g/t silver cut-off. The resource has been categorised with an Indicated Resource estimate of 4.3Mt @ 163g/t silver and 0.6% lead for 23Moz contained silver and 26kt contained lead, and an Inferred Resource: 5.0Mt @ 119g/t silver and 0.6% lead for 19Moz contained silver and 29kt contained lead.
The Company has applied an innovative strategy that has developed multiple ideas and targets giving Investigator first-mover status. These include: the Paris silver discovery; recognition of other epithermal fields and the associated potential for porphyry copper-gold of Olympic Dam age; extending the ideas developed at Paris-Nankivel and using breakthrough government Magneto-Telluric surveying to rejuvenate targeting with the Maslins IOCG target as the next priority drill target.
Investigator Resources Ltd