Oventus - investment highlights
1. Oventus is driving the most significant change the sleep apnoea market has seen for years
2. Two key product ranges, both of which are set to disrupt a large and growing market:
OzVent Airway Technology oral appliance - currently generating revenue
CPAP machine* connector to 02Vent- in late stage development (replaces face mask)
3. Agreement executed in June 2017 with world's largest dental prosthetics supplier, Modern Dental Group. Oventus and Modern now preparing for Modern to distribute Oventus' range globally through their established channels
4. Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) is a massive market. US$3.8b globally, growing at a CAGR of 15-20% with only 20% of OSA sufferers in care
5. Strong institutional investor interest and solid balance sheet with $8.6m in cash (as at 30/6/17)
* CPAP machine: continuous positive airway pressure machine.
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Oventus Medical Ltd
Oventus Medical Ltd (ASX:OVN) is a Brisbane, Australia, based medical device company that is commercialising a new 'Sleep Treatment Platform' for the treatment of sleep apnoea and snoring. The Oventus platform enhances the treatment outcomes of both standard mouthguard-type oral appliance therapy (often used to treat mild to moderate sleep apnoea) and of Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) therapy (often used to treat moderate to severe patients.)
Since the Oventus 'Sleep Treatment Platform' is generally well tolerated by patients, and incorporates a unique airway, which supports better breathing, it has been shown in clinical trials to have increased efficacy and provide greater adherence over the competing treatment options.
For more information on Oventus' Sleep Treatment Platform, please visit http://www.oventus.com
Oventus Medical Ltd