- Exploration results from Kadungle, the first of five new projects in NSW provides evidence of a large, shallow gold and deeper copper-gold mineralising system
- The next drill program scheduled for December at Kadungle will test some exciting, newly defined geophysical and geological targets
- Broad spaced regional drilling at Edna Beryl in Tennant Creek has successfully delineated new ironstones that host gold and copper mineralisation - providing new targets for detailed follow-up drilling
- Deep diamond drilling beneath the ultra high grade Edna Beryl gold mine has confirmed the ironstones and mineralisation continue at depth and remain open
- First gold production from the Edna Beryl Tribute area expected in the next quarter
- Further drilling and development outside of the current Tribute Area is being planned with the Edna Beryl Mining Company
- The next 2,500m drill campaign to start in November at Tennant Creek (funded by JV partner Evolution Mining) will focus on extending the high grade Gecko-Goanna copper-gold mineralisation.
- Highly successful capital raising of ~$2m to mainly Instutional Investors (post quarter end) will allow acceleration of exploration in NSW.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Emmerson Resources Limited
- Has an aggressive exploration program and dominant position in the world class Tennant Creek Mineral Field.
- Is applying new exploration concepts and technologies to unlock the next generation of gold and copper deposits.
- Owns the only carbon-in-pulp gold plant in the region.
- Has an experienced Board and Management team.
Emmerson Resources Limited