Quarterly Activities Report
- Exploration results from Kadungle, the first of five new projects in NSW provides evidence of a large, shallow gold and deeper copper-gold mineralising system
- The next drill program scheduled for December at Kadungle will test some exciting, newly defined geophysical and geological targets
- Broad spaced regional drilling at Edna Beryl in Tennant Creek has successfully delineated new ironstones that host gold and copper mineralisation - providing new targets for detailed follow-up drilling
- Deep diamond drilling beneath the ultra high grade Edna Beryl gold mine has confirmed the ironstones and mineralisation continue at depth and remain open
- First gold production from the Edna Beryl Tribute area expected in the next quarter
- Further drilling and development outside of the current Tribute Area is being planned with the Edna Beryl Mining Company
- The next 2,500m drill campaign to start in November at Tennant Creek (funded by JV partner Evolution Mining) will focus on extending the high grade Gecko-Goanna copper-gold mineralisation.
- Highly successful capital raising of ~$2m to mainly Instutional Investors (post quarter end) will allow acceleration of exploration in NSW.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Emmerson Resources Limited
Emmerson Resources Limited (ASX:ERM) (FRA:42E) recently commenced exploration on new gold-copper projects in NSW, identified (with our strategic alliance partner Kenex Limited) from the application of 2D and 3D predictive targeting models – aimed at increasing the probability of discovery. The highly prospective Macquarie Arc in NSW hosts >80Mozs gold and >13Mt copper with these resources heavily weighted to areas of outcrop or limited cover. Emmerson's five exploration projects contain many attributes of the known deposits within the Macquarie Arc but remain under explored due to historical impediments, including an overlying cover (plus farmlands) and a lack of exploration focus. Kadungle is a JV with Aurelia Metals covering 43km2 adjacent to Emmerson's Fifield project.
In addition, Emmerson is exploring the Tennant Creek Mineral Field (TCMF), one of Australia's highest-grade gold and copper fields producing over 5.5 Mozs of gold and 470,000 tonnes of copper from deposits including Warrego, White Devil, Orlando, Gecko, Chariot and Golden Forty. These high-grade deposits are highly valuable exploration targets, and to date discoveries include high-grade gold at Edna Beryl and Mauretania, plus copper-gold at Goanna and Monitor. These are the first discoveries in the TCMF for over a decade.
Emmerson Resources Limited