Future Producer of Neodymium & Praseodymium to the Permanent Magnet IndustrySydney, Oct 27, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Hastings Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:HAS) provides the Company's latest Investor Presentation.
- Experienced management team with rare earth production experience
- Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) due end Nov 2017
- Off-take MOUs signed with 3 Chinese producers; ongoing discussions with Europeans and Japanese
- Mining Lease granted for 21 yrs since March 2016
- Non-China source of supply of Mixed Rare Earth Carbonate (MREC) with high NdPr content
- High basket price: USD30.50/kg vs USD21/kg breakeven cost
- Mine construction 1Q 2018 Production 4Q 2019
- JORC Resource Estimate currently @ 20.6m tonnes
- NPV (est) @ AUD420m, EBITDA payback 2.7 years
- EVs exponential growth of 5x from 2020 to 2040
- Market Cap AUD170m, attractive valuation compared to peers
- Cash in hand AUD19m No debt
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Hastings Technology Metals Ltd
- The Yangibana Project hosts JORC Resources totalling 20.56 million tonnes at 1.18% TREO (comprising Measured Resources of 3.79 million tonnes at 1.18% TREO, Indicated Resources of 8.24 million tonnes at 1.27% TREO and Inferred Resources of 8.53 million tonnes at 1.11% TREO), including 0.40% Nd2O3+Pr6O11.
- The Brockman deposit contains JORC Indicated and Inferred Resources totalling 41.4 million tonnes (comprising 32.3mt Indicated Resources and 9.1mt Inferred Resources) at 0.21% TREO, including 0.18% HREO, plus 0.36% Nb2O5 and 0.90% ZrO2.
- Rare earths are critical to a wide variety of current and new technologies, including smart phones, electric vehicles, wind turbines and energy efficient light bulbs.
- The Company aims to capitalise on the strong demand for rare earths permanent magnets created by expanding new technologies.
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd