Quarterly Highlights and Appendix 4C
- The signing of an amended and restated equity commitment agreement with Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners for the Magnolia LNG project.
- The signing of a dredging servitude agreement for Magnolia LNG with Turners Bay, LLC, to deposit dredge spoils that will recreate approximately 100 acres of Louisiana wetlands previously destroyed by hurricanes.
- A decision to suspend the Company's U.S. redomiciling and listing efforts to a time when maximum value can be achieved for shareholders.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd
- Magnolia LNG, LLC (Magnolia LNG), a US-based subsidiary, which is developing an eight mtpa or greater LNG export terminal, in the Port of Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA;
- Bear Head LNG Corporation Inc. (Bear Head LNG), a Canadian based subsidiary, which is developing an 8 mtpa or greater LNG export terminal in Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada with potential for further expansion;
- Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc. (Bear Paw), proposing to construct and operate a 62.5 km gas pipeline lateral to connect gas supply to Bear Head LNG; and
- LNG Technology Pty Ltd, a subsidiary which owns and develops the Company’s OSMR(R) LNG liquefaction process, a mid-scale LNG business model that plans to deliver lower capital and operating costs, faster construction, and improved efficiency, relative to larger traditional LNG projects.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd