HIGHLIGHTS: Additional funding to strengthen the Paris Silver Project and expand the surrounding silver and copper-gold potential
Capital Raising - Raised A$2.4million (gross proceeds):
- Oversubscribed Placement takes cash position to approximately A$4.2million.
- An offer to Eligible Shareholders via an SPP to raise up to an additional A$1.0million on equivalent terms as the Placement.
- Funds to be used to explore Paris extensions and surrounding targets with the aim of establishing a larger resource base for IVR becoming a high-grade silver producer.
Paris Silver Project - Paris Pre-Feasibility Study ('PFS') in progress:
- Advanced metallurgical work commenced on composited representative drill samples after geochemical classification of geometallurgical domains within the deposit.
- Hydrological study of a potential water supply is in progress.
- Induced Polarisation ('IP') geophysics and 5,000m of drilling planned to test Paris extensions/surrounds under improved target model.
- PFS extended into 2018 to take account of the opportunity for a larger resource and robust metallurgical model.
Nankivel copper-gold prospects near Paris - Additional targets identified:
- New mapping enhances and adds large porphyry targets.
- Heritage survey underway to gain drill access to initial Trojan IP porphyry target.
- Further drilling and extended IP surveying proposed subject to securing a Joint Venture partner.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Investigator Resources Ltd
Investigator Resources Limited (ASX:IVR) is a metals explorer with a focus on the opportunities for greenfields silver-lead, copper-gold and nickel discoveries offered by the emerging minerals frontier of the southern Gawler Craton on South Australia’s northern Eyre Peninsula.
Investigator Resources Ltd