September 2017 Quarter Activities and Cash Flow Report
- Kempfield mineral resource - substantial update of 3D geology and mineralisation model underway for infill drilling programme guidance, with extensions of up to two times current deposit dimensions identified by 2016/17 diamond drilling.
- Kempfield metallurgical studies commenced, to evaluate potential zinc, lead and silver recovery potential in a standard flotation processing environment.
- West Wyalong drill results confirm the intersection of multiple intrusives over a 2.5 kilometre strike length and 1.5 kilometre width, with elevated gold, copper and molybdenum as signature features of mineralised porphyry systems.
- Argent increases interest in West Wyalong joint venture to 77.15%.
- Loch Lilly drilling programme completed - 75% co-funded by the NSW Government - featuring a drill test of geological belt analogous to western Tasmania Mount Read Volcanics.
- Drill core samples submitted for assay, including more than 50% of the Netley drill core. Results pending.
- Cash approximately $1.33 M ahead of the Loch Lilly 75% co-funding rebate.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Argent Minerals Limited
Argent Minerals Limited (ASX:ARD) is an Australian publicly listed company with a 100% interest in a silver/gold project at Kempfield NSW. Work is underway on the preparation of an EIS and a feasibility study for the first stage of the project which will involve heap leaching some 8.8 million tonnes of mainly oxide and transitional material to produce over 9.5 million ounces of silver and 15,000 ounces of gold over a 5 year mine life. Argent is also earning up to a 70% interest in two other NSW projects - gold at West Wyalong and base metals at Sunny Corner.
Argent Minerals Limited