Appendix 4C - December 2017 Quarter
- OtherLevels is pleased to announce that Q2 FY18 is the first quarter that the company has achieved positive operational cashflow. This is consistent with the Board's ongoing priorities of aggressively growing new sales and revenue, whilst tightly managing expenses.
- Cash receipts from customers exceeded A$2,000,000 this quarter for the first time since operations commenced. At A$2,066,000 this represented an increase of more than 82% compared to A$1,132,000 for the prior year's corresponding period.
- Operating and investing costs in the quarter increased marginally by 1.5% compared to the prior year corresponding period at A$2,025,000.
- The quarter was also notable for the achievement of the first month where revenue exceeded A$500,000, reflecting the cumulative success of the company's sales growth.
- OtherLevels continued to focus on cost and expense management. Average quarterly costs have decreased year on year, from A$2,673,000 in FY16, to A$2,236,000 in FY17, and YTD FY18 of A$2,027,000.
- In summary, OtherLevels has now achieved a key milestone to support long-term growth, optimise operational performance and maximise shareholder returns.
The table in link below summarises the quarterly cash receipts and net cash payments from operating and investing activities over the last 8 quarters.
The quarter represents a strong result, built on a great team effort, as well as a number of substantial customer wins from September onwards, together with continued customer acceptance of additional fee based value adding functionality. As we enter 2018, we will focus on winning further customers and expanding and retaining existing ones, whilst maintaining cost discipline.
The Company's Board and management remain absolutely focused upon successfully monetising OtherLevels' valuable proprietary platform in Australia and global markets, and will shortly release the half year results and operational update. The focus remains on sales growth, operational cost control and the goal of sustaining and increasing positive operational cash flow.
To view tables, please visit:
About Otherlevels Holdings Ltd
The OtherLevels platform enables clients to acquire sooner, engage smarter and retain longer and supports desktop, mobile web and apps. OtherLevels leading clients include Camelot (UK), Tatts, Coles, Flight Centre, IHG, LadbrokesCoral, Betfred, Doubledown and Playstudios.
For more information, please visit http://otherlevels.com.
For media enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherlevels Holdings Ltd