- Completed first blockchain investment - $1 million strategic investment in REFFIND (ASX:RFN)
- 20FOUR Media Holdings Pty Ltd to list on the ASX in Q2 CY18
- Major milestone for Syn Dynamics Australia Pty Ltd
- Completed divestment of interests in Digital4ge and VAMP
- Established Blockchain Industry Advisory Board and appointed Alex Taylor and Mike Cohen
- Secured new cornerstone investors each taking a 5% stake
- Completed $2M non-renounceable rights issue
Momentum from Previous Quarter Continues
Chapmans has continued to build on the momentum established in the previous quarter. The December quarter was highlighted by the entry of Chapmans into the emerging blockchain sector through an $1 million strategic investment in REFFIND Limited (ASX:RFN) ("REFFIND") and the formation of a Blockchain Industry Advisory Board ("Advisory Board"). Post quarter, the Company updated its plans to list 20FOUR Media Holdings Pty Ltd ("20FOUR") on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
To view the full report, please visit:
About Chapmans Limited
Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) is an ASX-listed diversified investment company engaged in special situation investments across a diverse range of industries, with a focus and expertise in the mobile and advanced industrial technology sectors. The Company seeks to be an active strategic investor in high growth areas of the market and to identify and work with emerging high growth companies. Chapmans' investment philosophy and approach are based on a unique mix of high conviction and special situation features, characterised by advisory and equity investments structured around specific events and assets for both public and large private corporates.
The Company made its first strategic investment into blockchain in 2017 and established the Blockchain Industry Advisory Board to identify and assess compelling blockchain investment opportunities. Chapmans' investment in blockchain technology aligns with its growth plans and commitment to investing in early stage technologies with reach into key international markets.
To learn more please visit: http://www.chapmansltd.com